Enter Our Social Media Competition to Win a tweedmill eventer wool picnic rug
AMF Fabrics & Wallpapers T/A Top Designer - Social Media Competition - Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: TOP DESIGNER LTD. whose registered office is at 5 Stag Chambers, Lochgilphead, Argyll. PA31 8LU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of TOP DESIGNER LTD. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Only one entry per social channel will be accepted per person. A person, therefore may enter three times in total - once per channel.
- Closing date for entry will be at 23:59 on the 25th of July, 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Facebook (icon at bottom of page): In order to be eligible to enter, users must complete all of the following:
- Like the Top Designer Facebook Page.
- Like the competition post on Top Designer’s Facebook Page.
- Comment “win” on the Top Designer’s competition post on the Facebook Page.
Twitter (icon at bottom of page): In order to be eligible to enter, users must complete all of the following:
- Follow Top Designer
- Re-tweet the competition post on the Top Designer Twitter account.
Instagram (icon at bottom of page): In order to be eligible to enter, users must complete all of the following:
- Follow the Top Designer Instagram Account
- Like the Top Designer competition post on Instagram
- Comment “win” on the Top Designer’s competition post on the Instagram post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one Tweedmill Eventer Wool Picnic Rug. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen on the 26th of July, 2017 at random.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.